Thursday, December 29, 2011

NYC New York Color Brand Liquid Lip Shine

 NYC New York Color Brand Liquid Lip Shine
This stuff is AMAZING! 
It's cheap, but don't get me wrong the product is far from it.
I was given the color Nude York City to try in my Holiday Influenster Voxbox.
I'm lucky I did! These are my new favorite lip glosses! I had stocked up on some to give as gifts for Christmas to my friends! They all loved them.


This is the NYC Liquid Lip Shine on my lips, the color is kind of sheer as you can see my natural lip color through it and just the shine. Which I'm not complaining about because I actually like it a lot. The color of the lipgloss in the tube is brownish pinky tan, with shimmer. To me it has a vanilla cupcake smell, which I love but no taste, which is another plus! The gloss isn't at all sticky its very creamy and moisturizing! I would recommend it to any and everyone who was asking for a gloss. Lately I've even been picking this over my M.A.C glosses!  


Sorry for the fuzzy photo! My Iphone wouldn't focus.
The applicator is almost like a doe foot, except its straight. Which I like better because in the end you'll be able to get more prouduct out. 


Thank you Influenster and NYC for letting me try out this amazing product and giving me a chance to find my new favorite lip gloss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment