Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lush Haul =)

Lush haul!

I ordered my lush around the 10th and I got it today!!!


I took out all the packing peanut things so you wouldn't have to see all of those :P
I was so excited when I saw the key for the mailbox!!
I didn't order any of the christmas bubble bars or bathbombs yet because I'm hoping they'll have another sale like last year after christmas. If they do I'm planning on stocking up on tons of snow fairy =D . It's my new favorite scent!


The items I got :

 The first item I got was Snow fairy!!! It's the most amazing scent ever! It reminds me a lot of the god mother soap, or for those of you that haven't tried that Swedish Fish. Its a bright pink colored body wash, that gives off tons of bubbles! I wish I would have gotten the bigger one though, but since this was my first time trying it I wanted to make sure I liked it, I'm in love =P
 I tried to get a good shot of the sparkles, it was kind of hard though, haha. If you haven't bought this yet, request a sample of it or go to a store and smell it! 


The next thing I got was porridge! To me this has always smelt sort of like oatmeal cookies, but in a soap way. I know that probably makes no sense, but you'll have to smell it to get an idea! Its soft and creamy but has oats to exfoliate! It's not rough on the skin either (in my case). It smells so yummy! My puppy got ahold of it earlier and tried to eat it, I couldn't be mad at her though, she gave me that sad little puppy dog face.


 Honey I washed the kids, has to be the best smelling soap in the world. It has a honey caramel scent to it. If they made everything in this scent, such as laundry detergent and air freshener, I don't believe there would be any left in the store since i would buy it all haha. If you can't get to a store to buy this, I would suggest ordering it online. This is one soap I know for a fact I'll be buying again and again!
 Friends with benefits massage bar, I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about this massage bar. The scent doesnt remind me at all of the orange chocolates they have in stores. The scent isn't horrible it's just one that will have to grow on me in order for me to really like it. I haven't tried it out yet but I'm guessing it'll work just as good as the other massage bars!
Snow cake soap! Smells exactly like almond icing, I love it! It is extremely soft and creamy so I would suggest leaving it out for a couple days when you first get it. So that you'll get more uses out of the soap. This is one of lushes best selling Christmas soaps and I can see why.
 Plus the gold glitter on top is extra cute! it makes the soap so so so so pretty!
Each peach (and two's a pair), now I'm not exactly sure why this is named each peach when to me it has no peach scents in it at all. It smells a lot like sandstone soap. That lemon pledge type scent, but in a good way. I used this tonight and I love it! my two favorite massage bars would have to be strawberry feels forever and mange too. I had 2 of each of those massage bars, but I lost my bag of lush *sad face*.
 Now, I love the exfoliating properties of buffy, and how well it moisturizes but just smelling it out of the package I dislike the smell of it. It has lavender, which is probably why seeing as I hate the smell of lavender. When you get it in the shower though you can't really smell it (at least I can't). So when I'm done with this one, I'll be buying another one! I got the small one to start with to make sure I liked it.
 I had just cut it and was getting ready to use it. I've heard its better to cut it and take that chunk in with you instead of bringing the whole bar in with you. It doesnt waste product that way! You can see all the little grains of rice and almonds in it.
This is the bar after one use, the piece on the left is the one that I used. I did both of my arms and legs. The bar DID NOT hurt when i used it. I know some people have complained about that. When I use it a couple more times I'll do a full review on it!

As you can see it didn't take much off of it, so I do believe I'll have this bar for awhile. Which I'm glad about because I love it.




I didn't get any samples which I am fine with seeing as I didnt ask for anything. I would recommend everything I got. Along with many other products, if you'd like a list of the products I recommend just let me know and I'll make one.


Thanks for reading <3 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment