Monday, March 19, 2012

March Haul of Randomness.


 First item up would have to be the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Duo in the colors Whiskey and Flipside. They're the perfect colors for my blue eyes and only 12 dollars for two full sized pencils and a sharpener. These are the ONLY eyeliners that don't bother my eyes. I've tried about every brand of drug store and they make my eyes turn all read and itch. Plus I got them during the friends and family sale so they were even cheaper with the amount off!







Next would be the Urban Decay Ink For Eyes cream eyeliner. I got it in Binge. Honestly this color is HORRIBLE. It's so pretty in the packaging but when i swatched it it came out very light and blotchy =/ but for 7 bucks it wasn't that bad. I'm sure I can get it to work some how.










I am now a Burt's Bees Junkie. My skin has been freaking out lately, I'm pretty sure I was allergic or something to my old cleanser. So I figured I'd try these out, they're 9.99 a piece and although they're very small I notice a big difference in my skin already. I use a tiny bit of each, twice a day. I've only been using this for three days but I can tell I'm going to be addicted. They both have an orange type scent that you cant smell really once it's on your skin! I'm looking into getting more Burt's Bees soon!





 Next would be the Roller girl palette. This was 13 bucks on sale! The pink looks really scarey in the pan but it comes off a lot lighter on skin if you use a soft hand. the colors going from left to right would be Woodstock, Verve, Suspect and Darkhorse. Verve is the perfect highlight/inner corner color, Suspect I put in the middle of my eyelid, Woodstock I put on the inner half of my eye and Darkhorse I do from the corner into my crease. Whiskey is the little eyeliner that comes in the kit. It's super small and easy to take anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment